Saturday, December 7, 2013

This journey

I fly my gaze through the glass window
From the place where I lay my back, in rhyme of the song of the train
Carrying me through beautiful places
That made my life lively and colorful

I will sing my yearning when I get home
I will not let go of my embrace because
I knew that I will miss you
All my life. Forever.

This journey may, at times, rob me of my wisdom
At times, may shake my lung of love
Break out my faith, denying that you are there
Forgive me, I shall return quickly

I embed my heart, I made my vow
I'll bring myself home only for you
I flatter the dreams of warming the night
This feeling of yearning burns my heart
I will go back home
I will go back home

I want to be back home.
I want to be by your side.


_________________________________

I took this from a song called "Perjalanan Ini" by Padi, an Indonesian band which is popular in 1990's to early 2000's. Doesn't really made any sense but it sounded good, guess it'll make a great beginning of my first blog ever.

Check out the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment