Sunday, February 23, 2014

Awesome Artists #5 (Special Edition)

It's been a long time since my last post, I've been very busy. Due to the nature of the project that I've been working on, combined with my not-so-good health during these past three days, it's a bit hard for me to do anything other than sleeping or playing Dark Souls during my free time.

To make up for the lost time, I want to share something special on this episode of Awesome Artists. These artists are basically among my favorite artists of all time. They have been a great source of inspiration for me for a long time, my works are heavily influenced by their expertise and creativity. So with no further ado, here they are:


1. Tatsuyuki Tanaka


2. Vera Brosgol



3. Tracy Butler





4. Skan Srisuwan






OK, that's it for today, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment